Thursday, February 18, 2010
7:07 PM | Posted by
Kelly |
Edit Post
Homedics WFL-SLVS Envirascape Silver Springs Illuminated Relaxation Fountain with Natural Stones Product By HoMedics Lowest Price : See Special Price Now! Available From 6 Sellers |
Product Description
This illuminated relaxation fountain modern design brings a serene warmth to any home and helps you relax by creating stress free ambience. The sophisticated finish softly illuminates for a more romantic effect. Multiple water streams create a gentle presence with the soothing sounds of water. Water flow replicates the sights and sound of a tranquil spring.Technical Details
- The modern design brings a serene warmth to any room
- Helps you relax by creating stress free ambience
- The sophisticated finish softly illuminates for a more romantic effect
- Multiple water streams create a gentle presence with the soothing sounds of water
- Water flow replicates the sights and sound of a tranquil spring
Similar Products
Customer Reviews
By L. FORTE (ANN ARBOR, MI, US)
I love the serene sound of trickling water over the natural rocks. The lighting is subdued which makes for a peaceful ambiance. The motor is still. It's like I brought the spa home to my bedroom.
By Arun P. Jeyaraj (Fremont,CA)
I had a similar product earlier and it had beautiful blue glowing lights, but when i purchased this it had "Orange" lights which doesnt go well with my home decor, i had to discard this product
By Karen E. Wood (Juneau, AK USA)
Great product. Looks cheap when you are putting the plastic pieces together but the finished product looks really nice!
By John Mcafee (SF Bay Area)
I purchased the fountain for white noise in my office. Unfortunately, noise was the one thing that the product didn't do. Yes, water pumped and ran down the different levels, but it was so quiet I literally had to put myself within 6 inches to hear it. I varied the water levels and found if you run it next to dry (something that will fry the pump), you can actually hear it up to 4 feet away. I ended up returning it as a result. Stylish looks but no sound.
By d43boy (Indianapolis, IN)
I have had this fountain for a year now, so I feel I can write an honest, and well thought-out review. This is a pretty little fountain, very oriental looking and sleek and stylish. It is illuminated, however the lights are not clear, they have an orange glow to them, which takes away from the modern, sleek look of the fountain and makes it look a little cheap. It is small, so that can be good or bad. It's nice for a small tabletop or counter. I kept this fountain running 24/7 look most would want to do. After about 6 months, the motor started making a bad sound, like it was really working hard to run. This is not because I didn't clean it. I cleaned it on a regular basis and even bought some fountain purifying liquid that is safe for fountain motors to help with scum or mold or dirty water. This seemed to help and I definitely think it prolonged the life of the fountain. However, after several months of use, the noise started. Another point; you must keep it refilled. The water evaporates out of the fountain quite easily. I refilled at least every few days, to keep the water level up.
It doesn't make a very loud 'flowing water' sound, so don't expect to hear it all through the house. Only in the room it's in, and only faintly can you hear the water. It's more like a 'trickle'. Unfortunately, earlier this month, I had to stop using the fountain. It became too loud, two of the lights went out, and it just became too much of a hassle. It wears out pretty easily. I know friends who have had more expensive, premium tabletop fountains that have lasted for years, even after constant use. This does not hold up. However, for the price, it's pretty, attractive and sleek. Just buy it knowing that it's not going to last long-term. More like a 'disposable' fountain. Would I still tell people to buy it? Sure! For the price, you can't beat it. It's still a good value, but just a little on the cheap side. But what can you expect for the price?
All Reviews
Labels:
Homedics WFL-SLVS Envirascape Silver Springs Illuminated Relaxation Fountain with Natural Stones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment